Autumn is here, and with that comes so many of our favorite things - cozy sweaters, piping hot mugs of tea (sweetened with honey of course!), and all things pumpkin flavored. We've discovered a delicious Orange Spiced Honey Butter recipe that makes the perfect complement to baked pumpkin treats. Flavor with the natural sweetness of honey, tangy orange, and a hint of pumpkin spice, this butter recipe enhances pumpkin muffins, bread, scones, and more!
Orange Spiced Honey Butter Recipe
The perfect condiment for fall pumpkin bread & muffins!
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Anna's Honey
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1. Combine all ingredients; stir until well blended.
2. Place in serving bowl, cover and refrigerate.
1. Honey butter keeps for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
2. Pipe small dollops of butter on top of muffins using a frosting bag and fancy tip.
Let us know how the recipe turns out in the comments below!